Tales of Linklu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be patient while I build the forum, and help us rebuild Smile
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

View the whole list

Updates will be posted here.
Latest topics
Hello there!July 26th 2023, 7:32 pmSarikat
Hello there!July 26th 2023, 7:29 pmSarikat
Update on the Move!July 26th 2023, 3:39 amTuhi
Checking InMarch 5th 2022, 6:09 amTemp
January 6, Year 6 - LinkluMarch 18th 2020, 5:05 pmmitchy_girl
January 6, Year 6 - Rainbow BridgeFebruary 28th 2020, 5:22 pmSnowrush
January 6, Year 6 - UnspeakablesFebruary 17th 2020, 6:43 pmTemp
January 6, Year 6 - AnklebitersFebruary 17th 2020, 6:27 pmTemp
January 6, Year 6 - VillainsFebruary 13th 2020, 8:35 pmTemp

Go down
Kat
Kat

Anyone still around? Empty Anyone still around?

September 11th 2019, 1:16 pm
Been thinking about Linklu a lot recently. There's a lot of history here. It's a shame to see Linklu dead.

I'm open to continuing if other people are, though I kind of doubt that anyone would still be interested. You never know, though.
Temp

Anyone still around? Empty Re: Anyone still around?

September 20th 2019, 6:37 pm
I would absolutely come back! If we got people interested in returning then I would check the site more often.
mitchy_girl
mitchy_girl

October 2nd 2019, 3:56 am
Hey Kat, long time no see. I mean, really long time no see! Sorry for basically dropping off the map a long time ago, if you see this and want more details I'll tell you in a PM.

Anyways, I haven't had an account involved with Linklu in a long time, but I'd be more than willing to jump back into roleplaying. Especially if it would help keep Linklu alive. I still occasionally hop on to read the stories and it'd be sad to see such a long running roleplay die. The circumstances that made me basically drop off the map aren't a concern anymore, so I could devote time to roleplaying like back when I was a kid.
Kat
Kat

October 8th 2019, 8:43 am
Hey Mitchy_Girl! A big welcome back!

I'm happy to see that people are willing to return. I spoke with Pancake and she seemed interested, as well. I would definitely like to ensure that this place doesn't completely die. Linklu has had it's ups and downs, but as I said before, it would be a shame to let all of it's history die for good.

Do you guys think that we should start a new day or just pick up where we left off? I think that both options have their pros and cons. Sometimes with new days it's slow to get moving and I remember that certain mobs wouldn't even leave the burrow before it came to a halt and we had to call it quits and just put up a new days to spark activity again. But jumping back in would involve us having the backtrack to try to figure out where the last day was headed, though. Opinions? I'm honestly up for anything.
mitchy_girl
mitchy_girl

October 10th 2019, 6:24 pm
I'm open to either option, I'll need to play as a wandering meerkat and join a mob either way.
Temp

October 11th 2019, 9:47 pm
New days do tend to get slowed down with certain mobs. I think we should attempt to backtrack and get back on pace with this current day.
I don't think we've ever actually finished a whole "day" in a long, long time so it would be great if we could wrap up at least one full day...
Kat
Kat

October 15th 2019, 6:44 pm
Sounds good to me. c:
mitchy_girl
mitchy_girl

November 7th 2019, 8:10 pm
So who wants to start, and with which mob? My plan is to introduce a roving female character to whichever mob it is.
Tuhi
Tuhi
Admin
https://talesoflinklu.rpg-board.net

November 8th 2019, 10:30 pm
I'm... going to come back to Linklu. I'm ready.
YoshKatgirl

November 13th 2019, 3:26 pm
I've still been hanging around here, checking in every now and then as a guest for a while. I lost my password so I had to create another one. I think we should continue this RP day. I've gotten away from an interest in role playing for a while so I'll have to get reacquainted with my characters again, maybe introduce a new one or two.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum