1 - 2%
8 - 15%
2 - 4%

Total Votes: 53
Admin
View user profilehttp://talesoflinklu.forumotion.com

Mobs?

on March 2nd 2017, 1:18 pm
So, let's get cracking on the new forum.

Which mobs do we want? We all agree on the Linklus, Lavas, and Villains... I think we're all ok with the Anklebiters and the Unspeakables.

As for the last mob.. well... We have the ClawShades, or a whole new, neutral mob altogether.  Should I put posts here describing the details of both? I came up with the idea for the new mob, but that's all it is - an idea.  We can build it together, and by no means do I plan on leading the mob (except maybe temporarily... idk, it'd be more fun to see someone else expand on it)

Or should we stick with the Clawshades? Or maybe someone else has an idea.  Go on ahead, I'm just trying to organize everything.  ^^
View user profile

Re: Mobs?

on March 2nd 2017, 1:57 pm
I'm pretty sure that we've all settled on Linklu, Villains, Lavas, Anklebiters, and the Unspeakable. So, my vote goes to those mobs and I'd honestly like to see what would happen with a new mob. Those would be my preferred 6 to start off with.

If we still like the idea of the ClawShades and don't want to give it up entirely though, we could always bring that up again at another time after the role play here has been going steady for a while. We could even say that the Claw Diggers and Shades had gone off of our "reserve" for a while which is why they weren't observed (aka a part of our role play), but eventually resurfaced to create the ClawShades. Just a thought.
Admin

on March 2nd 2017, 4:04 pm
Kat wrote:If we still like the idea of the ClawShades and don't want to give it up entirely though, we could always bring that up again at another time after the role play here has been going steady for a while. We could even say that the Claw Diggers and Shades had gone off of our "reserve" for a while which is why they weren't observed (aka a part of our role play), but eventually resurfaced to create the ClawShades. Just a thought.

That actually sounds good to me! ^^
View user profile

on March 2nd 2017, 6:39 pm
Tbh I'm fine with whatever you guys decide.~

Lavas; Shiver.
Vermilions; Morgan & Asha.
Admin

on March 2nd 2017, 8:08 pm
Whoever specified other, which mob did you want instead? xDD
View user profile

on March 2nd 2017, 8:12 pm
I can't remember off the top of my head, but I really liked them. It was the Mob that joined together due to their disabilities.

Lavas; Shiver.
Admin

on March 2nd 2017, 8:38 pm
Oh, the Pearls. That's one that we already dispersed, but they were interesting.
View user profile

on March 2nd 2017, 8:44 pm
Oh, okay. That's fine. X3

Lavas; Shiver.
View user profile

on March 2nd 2017, 9:37 pm
I do like the idea of a new mob. It would be so fresh. Also keep in mind that our characters/mobs don't have to disappear forever. Like Kat said, after the RP is established we could consider bringing them back. But even if not, they could still occasionally encounter the current mobs.

Anklebiter: Andra [prim], Gligar [boisterous], Tyra [irritable], Alessa [unique], Papau [protective], Yeyen [intrepid]
Clawshade: Syesha [timid], Frenzy [frenetic]
Unspeakable: Zaina [scrappy]
Vermilion: Parakeet [gutsy], Tijoux [amorous], Tiptoe [reserved], Satsuma [fragile], Stefanie [innocent]
Loners: Homestar [slick], Cree [fierce], Nik [loyal], Golden [conniving]
Future Characters: ??? Villain (KitandaxWoundwort), Mary McKenzie ??? (Goldenx???)
Reserved Names: click
View user profile

on March 3rd 2017, 6:35 am
Put in my vote. I can't let go of Linklus, Villains, and Lavas.. And I only just adopted Voldemort to get the Unspeakables going..
Admin

on March 4th 2017, 7:36 pm
Ok, it looks pretty clear so far... should we wait for more votes? Moon and Sky haven't voted. Then there's Night and Sky... and Cynder ewe
View user profile

on March 4th 2017, 8:22 pm
Are they coming back?
Admin

on March 4th 2017, 9:31 pm
Sky is... She's Svantanon. Yoshi just has email problems, and I can talk to Nini. Cynder sent me a note on dA c:
Admin

on March 4th 2017, 9:34 pm
Oh, Moon hasn't posted either.
View user profile

on March 4th 2017, 10:37 pm
Linklu, Villains, Lava, Unspeakables, and Lava's of course since everyone else wants those and as for 6th I vouch for a new mob, Linklu has a brand new start afterall and I figured a new mob would be appropriate.
View user profile

on March 8th 2017, 3:01 pm
Linklu, Villains, Lavas, Flames, Unspeakables and a new group were on my mind to keep. Ah, poo. Looks like the Flames have failed miserably. D: No problem. X3 I think I'll have Goomba, Launter and Copperhead end up in the new group instead of introducing an entirely new character. :3
View user profile

on March 8th 2017, 6:24 pm
YoshKatgirl wrote:Linklu, Villains, Lavas, Flames, Unspeakables and a new group were on my mind to keep. Ah, poo. Looks like the Flames have failed miserably. D: No problem. X3 I think I'll have Goomba, Launter and Copperhead end up in the new group instead of introducing an entirely new character. :3

Lol Yosh, I was with ya on wanting the Flames to stay but at the end of the day I'm okay with them going. If things get rolling again here we could always possibly bring them back
Admin

on March 8th 2017, 6:34 pm
I probably won't bring my Flames characters... I hate to say it but I'm happy to be rid of many of our mobs... It's just had a hold on me for so long... I'm still struggling with it. But I understand how you guys feel.
View user profile

on March 8th 2017, 7:22 pm
Honestly, I had a feeling even if we did move them here they'd still struggle with staying active. So it's probably for the best if they end up dispersed.
View user profile

on March 8th 2017, 10:45 pm
I really loved the Flames and I will miss playing Ember, but they were a group that struggled with activity. So, while the sentimental side of me would have liked to hang onto them, the more realistic side knows that it was probably their time to disperse. For now, at least.
Admin

on March 9th 2017, 7:59 am
I'll miss Ember and Irwin... But if you don't keep her, I couldn't possibly bring him back.  Sad

Same with Pancake... her mate, her pups, her mob, the death of her natal family and the SunnySands... She's just lost too much. I can't see her being anything but miserable. The Shiners were just too similar to the Linklus.

As for the Shadow Deaths...
...Everyone give Master Shadow a pat on the head guys LOL

I am keeping Nemo if anyone was curious
View user profile

on March 10th 2017, 8:14 am
Admin wrote:I'll miss Ember and Irwin... But if you don't keep her, I couldn't possibly bring him back.  Sad

Same with Pancake... her mate, her pups, her mob, the death of her natal family and the SunnySands... She's just lost too much.  I can't see her being anything but miserable.  The Shiners were just too similar to the Linklus.

As for the Shadow Deaths...
...Everyone give Master Shadow a pat on the head guys LOL

I am keeping Nemo if anyone was curious

I kinda wanna have a meerkat that was one of Makuta's (what his name again) last living offspring just as a remembrance.
Admin

on March 10th 2017, 8:17 am
Oh, Makuta's staying xD he's going to the Unspeakables.

But yeah, if you want.
View user profile

on March 10th 2017, 8:20 am
Admin wrote:Oh, Makuta's staying xD he's going to the Unspeakables.

But yeah, if you want.

Ooh nice. Would be interesting to see him as a not baby making machine of a dominant male.
Admin

on March 10th 2017, 9:19 am
He's 'played' as a subordinate before. Lavas, when Volcanopaw was still alive. Midnights, Reapers... I've actually had fun with that tbh xD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum