Tales of Linklu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be patient while I build the forum, and help us rebuild Smile
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

View the whole list

Updates will be posted here.
Latest topics
Hello there!July 26th 2023, 7:32 pmSarikat
Hello there!July 26th 2023, 7:29 pmSarikat
Update on the Move!July 26th 2023, 3:39 amTuhi
Checking InMarch 5th 2022, 6:09 amTemp
January 6, Year 6 - LinkluMarch 18th 2020, 5:05 pmmitchy_girl
January 6, Year 6 - Rainbow BridgeFebruary 28th 2020, 5:22 pmSnowrush
January 6, Year 6 - UnspeakablesFebruary 17th 2020, 6:43 pmTemp
January 6, Year 6 - AnklebitersFebruary 17th 2020, 6:27 pmTemp
January 6, Year 6 - VillainsFebruary 13th 2020, 8:35 pmTemp

Go down
Tuhi
Tuhi
Admin
https://talesoflinklu.rpg-board.net

Confession Empty Confession

March 1st 2017, 10:42 am
I'm going to be very frank here. A lot has happened in this past year, and it's left me a little more cautious than I have been in the past. This may be unnecessary, but I want to make sure nothing is lost in communication.

I've been gone a long time. I kinda just came in out of nowhere and started cracking down on Linklu. I really care about the site, and all of you guys. I want the best for us, from the basics, to customization, to special features. However, I can get carried away, and it feels like I'm... Taking control or something. That's not what I want.

So, if anyone feels like I'm taking control or overdoing it, I want you to come forward about it. I've seen too many sites destroyed from a lack of communication. Luckily, we've all been friends for a long time. Most roleplays would be dead by now, after all we've been through. But I feel, for that reason, it's especially important that I make an effort to keep it in check.

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, I've wanted to write this for several days. I did, however, need to rewrite it a couple times.

Thank you, I look forward to helping to revive Linklu. ^^
Kat
Kat

Confession Empty Re: Confession

March 1st 2017, 1:37 pm
Nah, I don't feel like you're "taking control" in an overbearing way or anything like that. I really appreciate all that your doing to help and to save Linklu. c:
Temp

March 1st 2017, 1:53 pm
No Pancake I feel like it's the opposite!! I 100% appreciate the way you've come in and really taken a leadership role in this transition. Everything happened so suddenly, I'm not sure if it could have happened in time if you hadn't come and put so much effort into this. I'm soooooo grateful for what you've done. I haven't noticed any issues, but if I do don't worry. Number one I'm not going to judge you in any way. Like you said we've all known each other for such a long time and I really respect your guys' opinions on things. Number two because of that I know that we can all work together to come up with solutions to any problems we run into. However like I said I feel like we did/do need someone who can take a leadership role so I'm just so glad that you did that. I'm also really glad to see you again! I missed you
Tuhi
Tuhi
Admin
https://talesoflinklu.rpg-board.net

March 1st 2017, 2:23 pm
Thanks, you guys ;w; I've actually had some admin experience in the past year, so I tend to get carried away. I have to hold myself back sometimes xD

Aw, I missed you guys too ;w;
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum