January 6, Year 6 - AnklebitersSeptember 1st 2018, 10:05 pmTuhi
A bird? A plane?August 24th 2018, 9:40 amOzzkat
MOB HISTORY: LinklusAugust 16th 2018, 7:18 pmTuhi
January 6, Year 6 - LavasAugust 16th 2018, 6:37 pmTemp

Go down
View user profile

Need some help

on August 4th 2017, 10:04 pm
Okay, so I have a plot idea in mind for my character, Golden. I had started to plan it with (I think) one of Meerkat Galore's characters in the Flames, but obviously that needs to be changed now. Here is the gist:

Golden is pregnant, but not noticeably so. She joins a mob and begins to befriend a naive male. She then has him fall for her and this is where her plan begins to unfold. She wants to be the DF of her own mob and ensure the safety of her children, so she tries to convince him to leave the group and start their own mob.

The rest is really up for roleplay. I don't want to plan if they actually try or not, if it's successful or not, or whatever. It would just be interesting to see this manipulative relationship unfold as the male is blindsided by what he thinks is actual feelings, when she is just using him to try to get her own mob. Not to mention, have a litter that isn't even his. I'm purposely leaving it open so that it's a fun surprise to RP.

I also don't really care what happens to her litter. It would be great if people adopted some pups (I'm adopting one), but I don't mind if the rest die. I also don't know WHERE her pups will be born - in the mob she joins, if they make a new mob, if she ends up getting evicted and has to find a new mob. Who knows?

So if anyone sounds interested in having one of their males play this role please let me know!

Anklebiter: Andra [prim], Gligar [boisterous], Tyra [irritable], Alessa [unique], Papau [protective], Yeyen [intrepid]
Clawshade: Syesha [timid], Frenzy [frenetic]
Unspeakable: Zaina [scrappy]
Vermilion: Parakeet [gutsy], Tijoux [amorous], Tiptoe [reserved], Satsuma [fragile], Stefanie [innocent]
Loners: Homestar [slick], Cree [fierce], Nik [loyal], Golden [conniving]
Future Characters: ??? Villain (KitandaxWoundwort), Mary McKenzie ??? (Goldenx???)
Reserved Names: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

Re: Need some help

on August 5th 2017, 3:22 pm
I'm definitely interested. XP

Let's see. I have Emberflash going into the AB. He's the only one on the top of my head, that's a male, and doesn't have any plots at the moment.

Lavas; Shiver.
Vermilions; Morgan & Asha.
View user profile

on August 5th 2017, 3:58 pm
If Emberflash is down then I am. It would actually make sense to go with the AB because of all the confusion that is gonna shake down regarding their dominance.

Anklebiter: Andra [prim], Gligar [boisterous], Tyra [irritable], Alessa [unique], Papau [protective], Yeyen [intrepid]
Clawshade: Syesha [timid], Frenzy [frenetic]
Unspeakable: Zaina [scrappy]
Vermilion: Parakeet [gutsy], Tijoux [amorous], Tiptoe [reserved], Satsuma [fragile], Stefanie [innocent]
Loners: Homestar [slick], Cree [fierce], Nik [loyal], Golden [conniving]
Future Characters: ??? Villain (KitandaxWoundwort), Mary McKenzie ??? (Goldenx???)
Reserved Names: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
View user profilehttp://talesoflinklu.forumotion.com

on August 5th 2017, 4:58 pm
Yeah, especially since their numbers are relatively higher than I thought they'd be lol

Bandit {conflicted} Sevuela {naive} Hortense {scheming} Violet {passionate} Liulfr {feisty} Temptation {tba}

Kitanda {dramatic} Moze {sensitive} Venom {outcast} Piper {annoying} 

Poison {ruthless} Tuhi {cautious} Tahu {courageous} Lewa {adventurous} Bleach {independent} Honeybee {meek} Alexandra {confident} Jazz {rebellious}

Penelope {friendly} Say It {responsible} Tumble {caring} Black Rose {wayward} Rhapsody {inquisitive} Gabby {innocent}

Makuta {sinister} Kaina {sadistic} White Night {twisted} Carnie {volatile} Amethyst {heroine} Skarmory {meek} Vespera {strange}

Lucille {ambitious} Mata Nui {gentle} Sohnii {serious} Rintan {reckless} Flufficus {quirky}

Krahka {fierce} Pancake {pacifist} Firefly {resilient}

Hudson, Hazelnut, Kiwi, Natalie, Ambrosia, Zion, Hutch, Fairy, Pixie, Angel, Sterling
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum