A bird? A plane?August 24th 2018, 9:40 amOzzkat
MOB HISTORY: LinklusAugust 16th 2018, 7:18 pmTuhi
January 6, Year 6 - LavasAugust 16th 2018, 6:37 pmTemp

Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://talesoflinklu.forumotion.com

Claw Shades + Anklebiters

on July 23rd 2017, 12:08 am
Would everyone post their ClawDigger and Shades characters they plan on keeping? I'd like to see how bad the damage is xD

Same thing with Anklebiters.

Bandit {conflicted} Sevuela {naive} Hortense {scheming} Violet {passionate} Liulfr {feisty} Temptation {tba}

Kitanda {dramatic} Moze {sensitive} Venom {outcast} Piper {annoying} 

Poison {ruthless} Tuhi {cautious} Tahu {courageous} Lewa {adventurous} Bleach {independent} Honeybee {meek} Alexandra {confident} Jazz {rebellious}

Penelope {friendly} Say It {responsible} Tumble {caring} Black Rose {wayward} Rhapsody {inquisitive} Gabby {innocent}

Makuta {sinister} Kaina {sadistic} White Night {twisted} Carnie {volatile} Amethyst {heroine} Skarmory {meek} Vespera {strange}

Lucille {ambitious} Mata Nui {gentle} Sohnii {serious} Rintan {reckless} Flufficus {quirky}

Krahka {fierce} Pancake {pacifist} Firefly {resilient}

Hudson, Hazelnut, Kiwi, Natalie, Ambrosia, Zion, Hutch, Fairy, Pixie, Angel, Sterling
View user profile

Re: Claw Shades + Anklebiters

on July 23rd 2017, 12:47 am
I'm keeping Torch and Blue Moon from the Claw Diggers, though they'd be in the new mob. Are we keeping the Claw Shades? I guess that I forgot about that. If so, I'd still want to play as Blood Lily. She was pretty fun to write for.

Unspeakables: Dolly | Red
Claw Shades: Blood Lily
Vermilions: Torch | Blue Moon

Avatar by DontTouchRummy on DA, though the character belongs to me. c:
View user profile

on July 23rd 2017, 8:57 am
I thought that Clawshades were dispersing? If not I'll probably keep Syesha, but if so then she'll just disperse.

Anklebiter: Andra [prim], Gligar [boisterous], Tyra [irritable], Alessa [unique], Papau [protective], Yeyen [intrepid]
Clawshade: Syesha [timid], Frenzy [frenetic]
Unspeakable: Zaina [scrappy]
Vermilion: Parakeet [gutsy], Tijoux [amorous], Tiptoe [reserved], Satsuma [fragile], Stefanie [innocent]
Loners: Homestar [slick], Cree [fierce], Nik [loyal], Golden [conniving]
Future Characters: ??? Villain (KitandaxWoundwort), Mary McKenzie ??? (Goldenx???)
Reserved Names: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin

on July 23rd 2017, 4:58 pm
I thought we had decided to keep them? I'm pretty sure we did.

Bandit {conflicted} Sevuela {naive} Hortense {scheming} Violet {passionate} Liulfr {feisty} Temptation {tba}

Poison {ruthless} Tuhi {cautious} Tahu {courageous} Lewa {adventurous} Bleach {independent} Honeybee {meek} Alexandra {confident} Jazz {rebellious}

Penelope {friendly} Say It {responsible} Tumble {caring} Black Rose {wayward} Rhapsody {inquisitive} Gabby {innocent}

Makuta {sinister} Kaina {sadistic} White Night {twisted} Carnie {volatile} Amethyst {heroine} Skarmory {meek} Vespera {strange}

Lucille {ambitious} Mata Nui {gentle} Sohnii {serious} Rintan {reckless} Flufficus {quirky}

Hudson, Hazelnut, Kiwi, Natalie, Ambrosia, Zion, Hutch, Fairy, Pixie, Angel, Sterling
Admin

on July 24th 2017, 3:08 pm
...actually I'm not sure myself now? Megan, can you remember? XD

View user profile

on July 24th 2017, 8:41 pm
I think we kept them and were leaning on seeing how the RP with them went.

It could make a good addition. Drought, stress, new (but paranoid) leadership..
Admin

on July 24th 2017, 8:41 pm
Ye >w<

View user profile

on July 24th 2017, 9:04 pm
I plan on keeping Wild Dancer.

Lavas; Shiver.
Vermilions; Morgan & Asha.
View user profile

on July 25th 2017, 1:56 pm
I think I'll keep Syesha for now, but she may disperse in the future. I feel ready to bring some new blood into the RP.

Anklebiter: Andra [prim], Gligar [boisterous], Tyra [irritable], Alessa [unique], Papau [protective], Yeyen [intrepid]
Vermilion: Parakeet [gutsy], Tijoux [amorous], Tiptoe [reserved], Satsuma [fragile], Stefanie [innocent]
Future Characters: ??? Villain (KitandaxWoundwort), Mary McKenzie ??? (Goldenx???)
Admin

on July 25th 2017, 1:57 pm
Me too, actually >w< But I'd have to get rid of a lot of characters :<

View user profile

on July 25th 2017, 1:58 pm
Yeah, same... I'm just super attached to some of mine, and then others I feel like I never got the chance to play yet. I'll start off the RP with them all and then decide who to disperse/kill off.

View user profile

on July 25th 2017, 3:25 pm
I'll bring in a few charries of mine probably. With Dark Rose and Dagger already gone, I have no one else to play in the group, so I'll either adopt or bring one or two in.

As for Anklebiters, I'm definitely keeping Xaphan. Even if the group dissolves, I'll just bring him in somewhere else.
Admin

on July 25th 2017, 4:00 pm
Hell no, the Anklebiters aren't going anywhere. They have potential for plots with the UN ewe

And I'll probably do that too

View user profile

on July 25th 2017, 5:15 pm
Oh yes. I will also be moving Emberflash [Possibly going to rename him? Idk yet.] to the AB.

Lavas; Shiver.
Admin

on July 25th 2017, 5:27 pm
OMG YAY

I need to manage our litter threads too

View user profile

on July 25th 2017, 5:30 pm
I'm interested to see how the AB will react to a mellow, old 'kat he is. XP

Ah. Well, from what I can see at the Doc, you're doing amazing so far. C:

Lavas; Shiver.
Admin

on July 26th 2017, 4:23 pm
This is all I have from the Anklebiters, but I can make some guesses... I just can't remember all of Cynder's characters.  She brought in 4... one was named Shaymin...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum