A bird? A plane?August 24th 2018, 9:40 amOzzkat
MOB HISTORY: LinklusAugust 16th 2018, 7:18 pmTuhi
January 6, Year 6 - LavasAugust 16th 2018, 6:37 pmTemp

Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://talesoflinklu.forumotion.com

Roleplay

on March 20th 2017, 5:01 pm
I noticed a sharp decline in activity.  So I was thinking of opening a temporary roleplay for a few characters to interact.  We don't need to make it canon, and a mob won't be formed.  This is just to keep things going while the rest is figured out.

As far as dates and ages and codes are concerned, for some of the groups, we may need to make them up.  Mostly, I refer to the Anklebiters, as we've lost them the most.

Bandit {conflicted} Sevuela {naive} Hortense {scheming} Violet {passionate} Liulfr {feisty} Temptation {tba}

Kitanda {dramatic} Moze {sensitive} Venom {outcast} Piper {annoying} 

Poison {ruthless} Tuhi {cautious} Tahu {courageous} Lewa {adventurous} Bleach {independent} Honeybee {meek} Alexandra {confident} Jazz {rebellious}

Penelope {friendly} Say It {responsible} Tumble {caring} Black Rose {wayward} Rhapsody {inquisitive} Gabby {innocent}

Makuta {sinister} Kaina {sadistic} White Night {twisted} Carnie {volatile} Amethyst {heroine} Skarmory {meek} Vespera {strange}

Lucille {ambitious} Mata Nui {gentle} Sohnii {serious} Rintan {reckless} Flufficus {quirky}

Krahka {fierce} Pancake {pacifist} Firefly {resilient}

Hudson, Hazelnut, Kiwi, Natalie, Ambrosia, Zion, Hutch, Fairy, Pixie, Angel, Sterling
View user profile

Re: Roleplay

on March 20th 2017, 5:13 pm
Maybe we could begin role playing the formation of the new mob? Like, not establishing dominance or anything, but just the lone meerkats as they begin to find one another and decide to stick together for survival? I think that maybe that could be interesting to start with and it would be relevant to our main role play when it officially begins, as well. Just an idea. We certainly don't have to if no one else is ready. ^^;

Unspeakables: Dolly | Red
Claw Shades: Blood Lily
Vermilions: Torch | Blue Moon

Avatar by DontTouchRummy on DA, though the character belongs to me. c:
View user profilehttp://svantanon.deviantart.com/

on March 20th 2017, 5:18 pm
That's a wonderful idea. I won't be bringing in any other characters, but I sure would love stalking watching this unfold!
Admin

on March 20th 2017, 5:26 pm
Ooh, that would be cool! I think we should ^^

Bandit {conflicted} Sevuela {naive} Hortense {scheming} Violet {passionate} Liulfr {feisty} Temptation {tba}

Poison {ruthless} Tuhi {cautious} Tahu {courageous} Lewa {adventurous} Bleach {independent} Honeybee {meek} Alexandra {confident} Jazz {rebellious}

Penelope {friendly} Say It {responsible} Tumble {caring} Black Rose {wayward} Rhapsody {inquisitive} Gabby {innocent}

Makuta {sinister} Kaina {sadistic} White Night {twisted} Carnie {volatile} Amethyst {heroine} Skarmory {meek} Vespera {strange}

Lucille {ambitious} Mata Nui {gentle} Sohnii {serious} Rintan {reckless} Flufficus {quirky}

Hudson, Hazelnut, Kiwi, Natalie, Ambrosia, Zion, Hutch, Fairy, Pixie, Angel, Sterling
View user profile

on March 20th 2017, 6:20 pm
I think it would be cool too! Maybe we could have it as a backdate sort of, like January 1st Year 6 or something. So that way when we're ready to start with everyone else then they already have things moving in that mob and ready to go.

Btw, though it's a huge loss organizationally to lose the codes, they really don't matter all that much... If need be, we can restart the Anklebiters codes with all their present members with an addendum that states that these codes are based on the NEW site only. As for name lists, if we can't find every mob that's also okay, we can just ask all our members who they have in that mob lol. Idk about ages though...

Anklebiter: Andra [prim], Gligar [boisterous], Tyra [irritable], Alessa [unique], Papau [protective], Yeyen [intrepid]
Clawshade: Syesha [timid], Frenzy [frenetic]
Unspeakable: Zaina [scrappy]
Vermilion: Parakeet [gutsy], Tijoux [amorous], Tiptoe [reserved], Satsuma [fragile], Stefanie [innocent]
Loners: Homestar [slick], Cree [fierce], Nik [loyal], Golden [conniving]
Future Characters: ??? Villain (KitandaxWoundwort), Mary McKenzie ??? (Goldenx???)
Reserved Names: click
View user profilehttp://svantanon.deviantart.com/

on March 20th 2017, 6:35 pm
Actually I agree with that idea. It'd be a lot less work and a lot less stressful for you guys.
Admin

on March 20th 2017, 7:07 pm
All the Anklebiters pups that are coming back... I can probably find their dates.  If not we can estimate.  I found White Night's, first of all.  I think restarting dates would be fine.  We have most of the Lavas information, but we may need to skip some codes as well.  We have their dates.

Can I set up a temporary RP topic? :3

View user profile

on March 20th 2017, 8:07 pm
Yus! That'll be fun ^^
View user profile

on March 20th 2017, 10:17 pm
Admin wrote:All the Anklebiters pups that are coming back... I can probably find their dates.  If not we can estimate.  I found White Night's, first of all.  I think restarting dates would be fine.  We have most of the Lavas information, but we may need to skip some codes as well.  We have their dates.

Can I set up a temporary RP topic? :3

If it comes down to it, we could always keep hunting for the codes as the role play is going on. I know that ages will be more of a hassle to figure out without having the information, but the new name lists shouldn't be too terribly difficult since all of our active members are easy to contact right now and can list the characters of each mob that they're keeping. Pan, could you possibly send me a link to what you managed to save of the old site? If I can help you guys to find any missing information that might be in there, I'd certainly like to give it a try.

As for the temporary role play topic, sure! If everyone's okay with that idea, then I'd love to get started. ^^
View user profile

on March 21st 2017, 10:21 am
Kat wrote:Maybe we could begin role playing the formation of the new mob? Like, not establishing dominance or anything, but just the lone meerkats as they begin to find one another and decide to stick together for survival? I think that maybe that could be interesting to start with and it would be relevant to our main role play when it officially begins, as well. Just an idea. We certainly don't have to if no one else is ready. ^^;

I;d loove to do this.
Admin

on March 21st 2017, 11:22 am
Alright, I'll get it up

View user profile

on March 22nd 2017, 2:26 pm
Yes, let's do iiiiiit! Very Happy
Admin

on March 23rd 2017, 1:47 pm
I would need to adopt out Lucille's pups before I bring her in... some would be in the Lavas the new day.

But only if someone really actually wants a new pup.  Cause that's no fun.  xD

I've considered a theme... but idk

I'll let people adopt as I go, probably.

View user profile

on March 25th 2017, 3:24 pm
I'm definitely interested in adopting/creating characters in the new mob... I just need to find that Reserved Names page... I'm hoping it was actually saved :/ I'm dumb for not thinking to save it before the site went down.

Anklebiter: Andra [prim], Gligar [boisterous], Tyra [irritable], Alessa [unique], Papau [protective], Yeyen [intrepid]
Clawshade: Syesha [timid], Frenzy [frenetic]
Unspeakable: Zaina [scrappy]
Vermilion: Parakeet [gutsy], Tijoux [amorous], Tiptoe [reserved], Satsuma [fragile], Stefanie [innocent]
Loners: Homestar [slick], Cree [fierce], Nik [loyal], Golden [conniving]
Future Characters: ??? Villain (KitandaxWoundwort), Mary McKenzie ??? (Goldenx???)
Reserved Names: click
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum