Tales of Linklu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be patient while I build the forum, and help us rebuild Smile
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

View the whole list

Updates will be posted here.
Latest topics
Hello there!July 26th 2023, 7:32 pmSarikat
Hello there!July 26th 2023, 7:29 pmSarikat
Update on the Move!July 26th 2023, 3:39 amTuhi
Checking InMarch 5th 2022, 6:09 amTemp
January 6, Year 6 - LinkluMarch 18th 2020, 5:05 pmmitchy_girl
January 6, Year 6 - Rainbow BridgeFebruary 28th 2020, 5:22 pmSnowrush
January 6, Year 6 - UnspeakablesFebruary 17th 2020, 6:43 pmTemp
January 6, Year 6 - AnklebitersFebruary 17th 2020, 6:27 pmTemp
January 6, Year 6 - VillainsFebruary 13th 2020, 8:35 pmTemp

Go down
Nightspeller
Nightspeller
http://cusackanne.deviantart.com/

My Linklu 'Kats~ Empty My Linklu 'Kats~

March 14th 2017, 4:27 pm
Saja: One out of 5 pups of Tank and Maylene from the Willows, her other littermates are Snicker, Triscuit, Camella and Olivia. I think Yoshkat used to have her but put her up for adoption, so I took her in (But I believe Stormy used to own her and her original name was Redwood). I don't remember much of her old personality, but with me, she's a very bold and no nonsense 'kat, she is definitely a pup who will stand up for herself or her loved ones. She does have times of depression, however, since she lost all her littermates in horrible ways (Minus one but she believes that said littermate is also dead). So at times, she'll find a place to be alone so she could grieve in peace. However, despite her young age, she is already showing signs of being maternal, since she adopted a fellow pup, Emerald, as her "sister" and therefore, is protective of her.
My Linklu 'Kats~ R3F08lh

Emerald: A rather timid and shy pup. Her mother was Leaf (Deceased) and her father is Dominic, DM of the Zipper Mob (No longer exists). When I adopted her, she basically was about the same as I have her now. She is, however, also a sweetheart once she gets pass her shyness and timid nature. But she hates the idea of being alone and therefore MUST be near a 'kat she trusts, otherwise she gets anxious and nervous. She is usually around Saja, her adoptive older sister. She trusts the other pup more than anyone at the moment, but she does want to make more friends... if she can.
Her age will be determined.

My Linklu 'Kats~ RmwsrOn

Topaz: A pup who's backstory is shrouded in mystery. She was found by a mob known as the Tiny Kats and taken in by them. Even then, she mainly stuck to the background. However, when a wild fire causes the mob to split, she ends up with the splinter group called the Comets. Even then, she still stuck in the background. However, her life was nearly taken by a rover named Ghost. She survives the horrific attack and suffers from some spinal damage. As she was recovering, she befriended two pups named Sanders and Jet, and became rather close to them. However, she is separated from the Comets at some point and looses contact with them, including Sanders and Jet. She wandered aimlessly until she is found by another 'kat, named Clover, and is taken in by her. They briefly joined a smaller mob but a jackal attack costs Clover her life while Topaz herself had once more encountered Ghost but is saved in time. And once more, she ends up on her own when the small mob disbanded. For now... She continues to wander aimlessly, hoping for a new, permanent home. And also dreams of reuniting with Sanders and Jet.

Personally wise, Topaz is very loving, sweet and maternal for her age. Since Ghost's two attacks on her, she's become a bit paranoid. Especially toward adult males she does not know. But to those she trusts, she loves them unconditionally and will always be there for them. She can be a little shy at times, too. She also deeply fears Ghost since he had tried to kill her twice and will some times have nightmares about him.

Her age will be determined, but she was 5 months and I think 12 days old on the old Linklu? So my guess is she's around at least 7 to 8 months now.

My Linklu 'Kats~ B8ZWqfR

Last edited by Nightspeller on March 27th 2017, 12:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Tuhi
Tuhi
Admin
https://talesoflinklu.rpg-board.net

My Linklu 'Kats~ Empty Re: My Linklu 'Kats~

March 14th 2017, 9:29 pm
I'm not keeping Emerald, so you can have the name.
Tuhi
Tuhi
Admin

March 14th 2017, 9:55 pm
Also, I believe Leaf mated with Scar.
little_maybelline
little_maybelline

March 15th 2017, 12:13 am
Ooo I might be able to help with DW history.

Tank and Maylene's litter was: Olivia, Saja,Carmella,Snicker & Triscuit after renames.
The family connections are at the bottom of Josephine's bio.

Emerald's father was Dominic DM from the Zippers. She had a brother Enkozi and a sister Aruna. Meerkats owned the brother, Pancake the other.
Sanders is her half brother, Jet her cousin although Sanders thinks more he is MG's son.
Crazily I still remember this stuff and am so glad we archived the site.
I need to PM you anyway as to what you'd like to do with the Topaz Trio so I will send you the MG/Leaf family tree.

Now I kinda want to bring MG to The Linklu ><
Nightspeller
Nightspeller
http://cusackanne.deviantart.com/

March 16th 2017, 4:40 am
Admin wrote:I'm not keeping Emerald, so you can have the name.

Okay, thanks Pan~

little_maybelline wrote:Ooo I might be able to help with DW history.

Tank and Maylene's litter was: Olivia, Saja,Carmella,Snicker & Triscuit after renames.
The family connections are at the bottom of Josephine's bio.

Emerald's father was Dominic DM from the Zippers. She had a brother Enkozi and a sister Aruna. Meerkats owned the brother, Pancake the other.
Sanders is her half brother, Jet her cousin although Sanders thinks more he is MG's son.
Crazily I still remember this stuff and am so glad we archived the site.
I need to PM you anyway as to what you'd like to do with the Topaz Trio so I will send you the MG/Leaf family tree.

Now I kinda want to bring MG to The Linklu ><

Ahhh, thank you for the info. ;w; Yesss, bring MG over. ;A; And okie dokie~
Tuhi
Tuhi
Admin

March 26th 2017, 11:32 pm
Ahhh, Morning Glory must really look like Splash ;w;

I think I'll be bringing her to the new mob
little_maybelline
little_maybelline

March 27th 2017, 4:28 am
Ah the pictures are cute, I've tried to tone MG to lean to more realistic colours that you see in the wild pictures of meerkats the rusty ginger, the darker reddy brown and the grey, I think Night's captured this well in Emerald above. I think I remember MG not being so heavily grey as I didn't want to take that uniqueness away from Splash.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum