Tales of Linklu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be patient while I build the forum, and help us rebuild Smile
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

View the whole list

Updates will be posted here.
Latest topics
Hello there!July 26th 2023, 7:32 pmSarikat
Hello there!July 26th 2023, 7:29 pmSarikat
Update on the Move!July 26th 2023, 3:39 amTuhi
Checking InMarch 5th 2022, 6:09 amTemp
January 6, Year 6 - LinkluMarch 18th 2020, 5:05 pmmitchy_girl
January 6, Year 6 - Rainbow BridgeFebruary 28th 2020, 5:22 pmSnowrush
January 6, Year 6 - UnspeakablesFebruary 17th 2020, 6:43 pmTemp
January 6, Year 6 - AnklebitersFebruary 17th 2020, 6:27 pmTemp
January 6, Year 6 - VillainsFebruary 13th 2020, 8:35 pmTemp

Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl's Linklu Crew Empty YoshKatgirl's Linklu Crew

March 14th 2017, 1:03 pm
Shooting Star: Was previously owned by Cazanna/LPZ, who described her as having a blue eye, in which she's visually impaired, and a hazel eye. I imagine Shooting Star's left eye having a blue iris and her right eye having a hazel one. Cazanna never went into detail about what Shooting Star looked like, but I imagine her inheriting grey fur with the typical stripes and black tipped tail of a meerkat. Shooting Star has a scar shaped like a blotch on the upper part of her back from when she was bitten by a puff adder before returning to the Linklu. Shooting Star used to be timid and cowardly under Cazanna's control. When I adopted her, I gave her altruistic and maternal traits, often doting over any baby animal she sees. I think she'll be approximately 2 years old at the start of the new RP day.

Lil Trooper: Is a baby goshawk Shooting Star rescued after he fell from a tree and broke, I think, his right wing? Don't exactly remember. XD However, he's making a miraculous recovery. Lil Trooper looks like a regular goshawk, though as a result of his fall his right wing will be permanently kinked, possibly affecting his ability to fly, but we shall see over the next couple RP days. I still plan for him to return to the wild, possibly during the second or third RP day.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum