Sorry AgainMay 19th 2018, 3:21 pmTuhi
January 6, Year 6 - LavasMay 6th 2018, 8:27 pmTemp
Shadow's Origin *comic*April 26th 2018, 4:01 amTuhi
Meerkats at Houston ZooApril 18th 2018, 5:42 pmTemp

Go down
View user profile

Random

on November 10th 2017, 8:02 pm
Hi, sorry... Idk why I'm posting this here. I just didn't want to post it on my social media because I feel like people will see me as ungrateful but I really need to express it.

I've been a fan of a singer named Haley Reinhart for 7 years. I've followed her every step and have even been lucky enough to meet her several times and hear her perform a couple songs. I've never been able to go to any of her shows, though, only when she sings at someone else's show. I've always been in school and unable to travel to any of her tours.

Anyway, I recently got a full time job and Haley announced she's doing a nationwide tour for her new album. Of course, no stops anywhere near me. But I splurged my first pay check and pulled a lot of strings to be able to make it to Washington D.C. to see her. It was a triple trip: partially for my birthday, partially to visit my best friend who moved to D.C., but the main catalyst was Haley's concert. I love my best friend to death and I'm so excited to finally visit her and be able to travel, but I wouldn't have done it if weren't for Haley's tour.

Today was my first day in D.C. Just a couple hours after I landed, I found out her show here was canceled due to a "scheduling conflict". That's all the information they gave. I'm just... crushed. I was finally going to see her on her own headlining tour. I planned a whole outfit, I was going to go shopping to get her a gift, I had bought VIP and planned out the whole thing... and now it was all for nothing.

Well, I can't say it was for nothing. I'm still in D.C. and I've never been here. I'm going to have a fun time exploring everything and of course being with my best friend. But I can't help but just feel like the whole trip was a waste, almost. If that makes sense. It's not a waste, but in a way it is. I was so excited to see Haley and hear her perform and there's no way it can happen now. Someone did bring up that maybe she's the one who canceled it, because she might be overworked from this tour... which is true. I support her and her health comes first. But why me? Why did this happen to the show I flew across the country to see?

I know this is not relevant at all. But I just feel like I'm being really ungrateful, yet I still had to express my disappointment. I just feel like crying.

Anklebiter: Andra [prim], Gligar [boisterous], Tyra [irritable], Alessa [unique], Papau [protective], Yeyen [intrepid]
Clawshade: Syesha [timid], Frenzy [frenetic]
Unspeakable: Zaina [scrappy]
Vermilion: Parakeet [gutsy], Tijoux [amorous], Tiptoe [reserved], Satsuma [fragile], Stefanie [innocent]
Loners: Homestar [slick], Cree [fierce], Nik [loyal], Golden [conniving]
Future Characters: ??? Villain (KitandaxWoundwort), Mary McKenzie ??? (Goldenx???)
Reserved Names: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

Re: Random

on November 10th 2017, 9:16 pm
Dang. That really sucks, Youssy. I totally understand how awful that would be. There are a one or two celebrities who I'd die to meet and I think that I'd be absolutely crushed if I planned an entire trip around seeing them, spent that much money on tickets, and then only found out after I'd gotten there that it wasn't going to happen. I'm so sorry that happened to you. You don't sound ungrateful at all. *hugs* :c

Unspeakables: Dolly | Red
Claw Shades: Blood Lily
Vermilions: Torch | Blue Moon

Avatar by DontTouchRummy on DA, though the character belongs to me. c:
View user profile

on November 11th 2017, 5:58 pm
Thank you, Kat, I appreciate it. I'm having fun regardless but I'm still bummed out. I have someone who's going to a different show buying the merch and sending it to me, but it's not the same. I just felt like I needed to express this and get it off my chest, sorry it's so random

Anklebiter: Andra [prim], Gligar [boisterous], Tyra [irritable], Alessa [unique], Papau [protective], Yeyen [intrepid]
Clawshade: Syesha [timid], Frenzy [frenetic]
Unspeakable: Zaina [scrappy]
Vermilion: Parakeet [gutsy], Tijoux [amorous], Tiptoe [reserved], Satsuma [fragile], Stefanie [innocent]
Loners: Homestar [slick], Cree [fierce], Nik [loyal], Golden [conniving]
Future Characters: ??? Villain (KitandaxWoundwort), Mary McKenzie ??? (Goldenx???)
Reserved Names: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum